- Products designed in the USA with quality materials
- High tensile and durability with all Browning gear
- Whether you're an avid outdoors man or recreational, good for all people
- Titanium nitride surface 72RC harness for excellent wear and reduced plastic build-up
- Stainless steel barstock and heat treated prior to machining
The Gold Standard Choke. The Browning Diana Choke Tube is Browning’s answer for a durable choke tube that consistently gives good patterns. It’s constructed or Titanium Nitride for extra hardness and extended choke taper gives even better patterning results.
Designed to be used with back-bored 20 and 12 gauge shotguns, the Diana choke is heat treated prior to machining to provide extra durability over stainless steel. The titanium nitride surface is excellent for wear resistance and reduced plastic buildup from wads passing through.
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Titanium nitride housing for added durability
- Long choke taper for improved patterns
- Designed for back-bored shotguns
- Gold design looks great paired with the Browning Citori
- Perfect concentricity for accurate and long distance patterns
- Extends past the barrel for easy installation
Last update on 2020-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API