- Constriction: Mid Range (MR) . 710 / Long Range (LR) . 700
- Constructed of a Titanium-Coated Steel
- Designed to get most performance with Federal's Black Cloud Ammo but Perform extremely well with other Steel Shotshells
- LR Not to be Used with any Steel Shot larger than BB or with any Steel Shot faster than 1550fps
- MR can used with all Steel Shot Sizes
No waterfowl can resist the Black Cloud. Carlson’s Black Cloud Choke tubes are designed specifically for Federal Black Cloud Ammunition and deliver outstanding results downrange. Black cloud pellets create large wound channels for devastating results and the black cloud choke helps deliver them on target.
The Black Cloud choke is constructed of stainless steel with a titanium coating for extra durability and corrosion resistance. This extended choke is available in mid-range (30-40 yards) and long-range (50+ yards) models.
The titanium inner coating helps the choke work well with the flight stopper wad system that Black Cloud Ammo uses. Carlson’s Black Cloud Choke also works well with other popular steel shot brands. The long range choke should not be used with any shot larger than BB or faster than 1550fps. The mid-range choke tube can be used with all shot sizes.
- Stainless steel construction and titanium coating
- Designed for use with Federal Black Cloud Ammunition
- Available in Mid-range and Long-range constrictions
- Non-ported choke prevents buildup and doesn’t restrict the flight stopper wad
Last update on 2020-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API