- The extended tube is constructed of a titanium-coated steel, and Comes in Mid range and long range models
- The long range choke tube should not be used with any steel shot larger than BB or with any steel shot faster than 1550
- The Mid range 09104 can be used with all steel shot sizes, and with ammunition that exceeds 1550 FPS
No waterfowl can resist the Black Cloud. Carlson’s Black Cloud Choke tubes are designed specifically for Federal Black Cloud Ammunition and deliver outstanding results downrange. Black cloud pellets create large wound channels for devastating results and the black cloud choke helps deliver them on target.
The Black Cloud choke is constructed of stainless steel with a titanium coating for extra durability and corrosion resistance. This extended choke is available in mid-range (30-40 yards) and long-range (50+ yards) models.
The titanium inner coating helps the choke work well with the flight stopper wad system that Black Cloud Ammo uses. Carlson’s Black Cloud Choke also works well with other popular steel shot brands. The long range choke should not be used with any shot larger than BB or faster than 1550fps. The mid-range choke tube can be used with all shot sizes.
- Stainless steel construction and titanium coating
- Designed for use with Federal Black Cloud Ammunition
- Available in Mid-range and Long-range constrictions
- Non-ported choke prevents buildup and doesn’t restrict the flight stopper wad
Last update on 2019-08-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API