- Two pack Comes with long and close range tubes
- Long range tube produces a 70% pattern
- Medium range tube produces a 50% pattern
Maxx patterns in a compact frame. Carlson’s BlackMaxx Waterfowl Choke Tube was designed to work well will all different shot types. Whether it’s steel, hevi-shot, or copper plated lead, the results are dependable with all of today’s latest shot technologies.
The Black Maxx is an extended choke tube with ported slots that help reduce recoil and increase pattern density. It’s constructed out of 17-4 heat-treated stainless steel and coated with black oxide for added corrosion resistance in the duck marshes. The Black Maxx choke extends past the end of the barrel for easy removal and installation, while the side groves provide grip for easy turning.
- Designed to work well with all shot types (Steel, Hevi-shot, copper-plated lead)
- Ported choke restricts wad so it doesn’t come in contact with shot leaving the barrel
- Reduced recoil due to elliptical ports
- Stainless-steel material with black oxide finish
- Grooved for easy removal and installation
Last update on 2022-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API