- Fits Benally curio/curio plus 12 Gauge choke Systems
- Improved cylinder/.715 constriction
- Made from 17-4 heat-treated stainless steel
- Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA
- Choke wrench included
Carlson’s Crio Plus Choke tubes are design to fit perfectly on Benelli Crio barrels. The Carlson’s sporting clay’s choke is constructed out of 17-4 stainless and precision machined to produce patterns the exceed factory choke tubes.
The Crio Plus Choke Tube features a parallel section that is 25% longer than standard chokes. This helps provide more consistent patterns than traditional flush mounted chokes. Crio tubes are knurled on the end to provide extra grip for installation and removal.
The choke size is boldly printed on the end of the choke tube for easy identification in the field. Crio tubes are designed for all shot types, but no pellets size larger than BB should used.
- 25% longer parallel section for more consistent patterns
- Constructed out of stainless steel
- Knurled end adds grip for easy installation and removal
- Large printed constriction for easy choke identification
- Can be used will all shot types, but restricted to BB or less pellet sizes
Last update on 2019-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API