- Constriction: Long Range / Dia: . 695
- Long Range Choke for taking shots 40 yard and up
- All Steel Shot sizes / Do Not use Steel Faster than 1550 FPS or Steel Shot sizes larger than BB
- Choke Tube extend 3/4" outside the barrel / Longer Parallel Section
- Made of 17-4 Stainless with Knurled Extension and Blue Finish
When long shots matter. Carlson’s Extended Super Steel Shot Choke Tube is constructed out of 17-4 stainless steel and designed to deliver tight steel shot patterns at longer distances. The parallel section is 25% greater in length than traditional choke tubes. This helps keep the patterns together longer with less flier pellets.
The Super Steel Shot choke extends 3/4-inch past the barrel to reduce the chance steel and other hard shot types cause damage to your shotgun. It comes in close range (.715), mid range (.705), and long range (.695) constrictions.
The close range choke tube is best suited for hunting over decoys where shots don’t exceed 35 yards, mid range is best for 25-40 yards shots, and long range is 40 yards or more.
- 17-4 Stainless steel construction and corrosion resistant
- 3 sizes available, close range (.715), mid range (.705), and long range (.695)
- Extends 3/4 past the gun barrel to help prevent barrel damage
- Knurled end that makes gripping it easy for installation and removal
- 25% longer parallel section for dense patterns and even pellet distribution
Last update on 2020-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API