- Fits Remington Pro bore shotguns
- Our waterfowl extended choke tubes are manufactured from 17-4 stainless steel and designed to Throw tighter and denser patterns than conventional choke tubes
- These choke tubes feature a 25% longer Parallel section in the choke, thus throwing more consistent patterns
- Each choke tube is knurled on the end to allow for quick and easy removal
- This 3 pack set includes the close-range, mid-range and long range choke tubes with case
The Pro Bore Choke System is used on many Remington model shotguns. Carlson’s has a wide range of Remington Pro Bore choke tubes available including:
- Pro Bore Long Beard Turkey Choke Tubes
- Pro Bore Extended Turkey Choke Tubes
- Pro Bore Cremator Non-Ported Waterfowl Choke Tubes
- Pro Bore Cremator Ported Waterfowl Choke Tubes
- Pro Bore Cremator Non-Ported Snow Goose Choke Tubes
- Pro Bore Extended Super Steel Shot Choke Tubes
Carlson’s offers several waterfowl choke tubes for the Remington Pro Bore including the ported and non-ported waterfowl chokes, snow goose chokes, super steel chokes, and black cloud chokes. The non-ported waterfowl chokes are designed to throw tighter and denser patterns than conventional choke tubes.
Pro Bore Waterfowl chokes come in three packs with close range, mid-range, and long range to choose from. This is handy for days when the birds aren’t working like you think and a quick choke change can be made in the duck blind.
Last update on 2019-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API