- Fits Beretta/Benelli Mobil Choke 12ga shotguns
- Designed around Winchester Rooster XR ammo, but patterns very well with all other brands also
- All Steel, Lead, & Hevi-Shot loads can be used in these choke tubes
- Made in the USA!, Lifetime Warranty, & Manufactured from 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Early Season (Light Modified Constriction) & Late Season (Improved Modified Constrictions)
When dense patterns matter. The Carlson’s Rooster Choke Tube is designed to put tight patterns down range no matter the season. It’s available in two models, the early season (LM) and the late season (IM). The early season choke utilizes a Light Modified constriction for when birds are closer and responding to decoys, while the late season choke is an Improved Modified for long distance shots when birds won’t commit fully.
The Rooster XR Choke Tube comes with Carlson’s Triple Shot Technology (TST) which gradually reduces the choke constriction to cut down on pellet deformation and flyer pellets. This choke is specifically designed to be used with Winchester Long Beard XR Ammunition and delivers dense pattern at over 50 yards.
- Extended Ported choke for reduced recoil
- Carlson’s Triple Shot Technology reduces flyer pellets and pellet deformation
- Dense patterns beyond 50 yards
- Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance
- Early season and late season choke options
- Can be used with lead, steel, and hevishot
Last update on 2020-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API