Choke tube cases allow you to easily store your choke tubes so they don’t get damaged or misplaced. Choke cases are a great way to stay organized in the duck blind or at the gun range.
The MTM Choke tube case is an inexpensive way to organize your chokes and store them all in one place. This plastic choke tube case holds 6 short style tubes and 3 extended choke tubes.
- Foam Padding
- Fits in pocket
- Fits 20 gauge, 12 gauge, and 10 gauge chokes
- Internal dividers keep chokes separated
- Holds three extended or six short tubes
- Keeps chokes safe in your pocket
- Designed to hold 20, 12, 10 gauge chokes
- Internal dividers and velour foam padding
- Made of rugged polypropylene; Made in USA
The Carlson’s Protective Choke Tube Case is designed to carry 5 regular or extended chokes. It’s lightweight design is constructed out of molded foam is easy to carry. The lining material is scratch resistant and each choke is stored independently so they don’t touch while being transported.
- Molded foam exterior provides superior protection
- Scratch-resistant lining and lightweight design make this an ideal case for storing and keeping organized
- 5 choke storage capacity
- Has Lifetime warranty
The Winchester Choke Tube Case comes in a heavy duty Cordura pouch which is capable of holding up to 6 flush or extended choke tubes. Each choke is housed in a plastic container that is held in place by an elastic band.
- Holds six choke tubes
- Six choke tube vials included
- Belt loop and snap clip attachment
The Browning Flex Choke Tube Case can hold up to 5 extended or flush choke tubes. It features heavy duty zippers and durable outer material to stand up to the wear and tear of hunting or range applications. It has 5 foam cradles with elastic loops that securely hold each choke tube in place.
- Products designed in the USA with quality materials
- High tensile and durability with all browning gear
- Whether you're an avid outdoors man or recreational, good for all people
The Plano Choke Tube Box is an inexpensive choke tube case that can hold up to 3 extended choke tubes or 6 flush chokes. It features foam padding and divider inserts for protection.
- Plano Gun & Ammo Storage | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Securely store up to 6 choke tubes in this convenient case that easily slides in a pocket or bag
- Made of durable hard-shell plastic for superior protection
- Dividers and padded inserts ensures your gear performs at its best when you make it to the range or field
- Specs: 5.88" L x 1.25" H | Weight: 0.17 lb | Color: Smoke | Firearm Type: Shotgun | Capacity: container holds up to 6 choke tubes
If you like to collect chokes or are serious about sporting clay’s, the GPS sporting clay binder is what you need. This range bag carries everything. It has 10 choke tube carrying slots and a ton of storage room for choke wrenches, shooting classes, hearing protection, and just about anything you might need for shooting clay’s or hunting in the duck blind.
- G.P.S. Briefcase
- G.P.S. GPS-1511SC sporting clay binder
- G.P.S. GPS-1511SC sporting clay binder
- Handy plastic storage box with dividers for patches and cleaning supplies
- 10 clear tubes for choke tube or snap cap storage that is removable
What are choke tube cases?
Choke tube cases are containers that hold choke tubes. The amount of choke tubes a case can carry varies between 3 and 10. Choke tube cases feature individual slots that securely hold them in place so they can be transported and consolidated.
Single choke tube cases and large choke tube cases allow you to buy the one that’s right for your choke tube collection. Cases come in both canvas zippered access or hard plastic.
Why do you need a choke tube case?
Choke tube cases help to organize multiple choke tubes in one place. You can conveniently store your choke tube collection in one place. Choke cases also protect your choke tubes from getting damaged since they fit into specially designed sleaves.
Choke cases can be carried into the field inside your blind bag for easy access for choke swaps in the field. These cases can also be carried on the skeet range for quick choke tube changes on the shooting stand. Choke tube cases are an affordable way to collectively store choke tubes.
What types of choke tube cases are there?
Choke tube cases are available in both hard and soft cases. Hard cases provide more protection, but soft cases can be stored easier in tight spaces like shooting bags. Brief case style sporting clay bags are also available for larger choke tube collections.
What should you look for when choosing a choke tube case?
Each choke tube case should be able to carry at least if not more choke tubes than you currently own. Always get a larger choke tube case as they typically fill up quickly.
Make sure each choke tube case will hold both flush and extended choke tubes. Some extended chokes may be too long to fit inside some cases.
Are choke tube cases universal?
Yes, some are. Universal choke tube cases like the Carlson’s 5 choke tube case is one of the best universal options available. It holds both flush and extended choke tubes of all brands and it is affordable.
Last update on 2022-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API