- Mid range choke
- Helps ease the wad away from the shot, reduce recoil, and dampen muzzle jump
- Constriction (.020)
- Ported design improves patterning, and reduces recoil
- 12 ga Invector plus ported Mid range wf choke tube (Invector plus, Win Sx2, Sx3, supreme threads)
Hevi-shot Waterfowl choke tubes are available in Mid-range and Extended range and in both 20 gauge and 12 gauge. The mid-range choke is best for decoying birds inside 35 yards, and the extended choke is for shots beyond 40 yards.
Hevi-shot Waterfowl chokes have a knurled end that allow you to quickly switch them in and out in the field. They are available in both ported and non-ported versions. Hevi-shot Waterfowl chokes were designed specifically to get the most out of Hevi-shot ammunition like Hevi-steel, Hevi-metal, and Hevi-Snow loads.
- Available for all the popular shotgun models
- Ported chokes help reduced felt recoil and put more pellets on target downrange
- The Mid-range choke is good up to 35 yards, and the Extended Range choke is good past 40 yards
- Hevi-shot Waterfowl chokes pattern best and were specifically designed for Hevi-shot ammunition
- Features a knurled end which makes installation and removal easy
Last update on 2022-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API