- Thread Pattern: Browning Invector, Mossberg Accu-Choke, Weatherby Multi-Choke, Winchester Win-Choke
- Gauge: 12 GA
- Shot Type: Hevi-Shot, lead, or copper plated lead
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Popular Firearm Models: Browning BPS, Winchester 1300 and Mossberg 500
Hevi-shot Extended Range chokes are manufactured out of high grade 17-4 stainless steel for added durability and corrosion resistance. The extended choke is ported and designed for longer shots out past 40 yards. The close range choke is a lighter constriction good inside 35 yards.
The Hevi-shot extended range choke tube has a knurled front end which makes switching it out in the field quick and easy. Hevi-shot chokes are available in two-packs, so you can easily purchase both the extended range and close range at the same time and switch them up as needed on each hunt depending on how the birds are working.
- Extended range past 40 yards
- Designed to be used with Hevi-shot ammo (Hevi-steel, Hevi-metal , etc.)
- Knurled front end for easy installation and removal
- Ported for reduced felt recoil
- Comes in a two-pack with the close range choke
- Available for almost every shotgun choke system
Last update on 2019-12-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API