- Thread Pattern: Remington Rem Choke
- Gauge: 12 GA
- Shot Type: Hevi-Shot, lead, or copper plated lead
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Popular Firearm Models: Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87
The Hevi-shot Mid-range choke tube is designed for decoying shots inside 35 yards. This choke provides a dense pattern for close up shots that you would normally see in timber hunting situations or thick cover. The Hevi-shot Waterfowl choke is also available in a tigher extended range choke which is good past 40 yards.
The Mid-range choke is constructed out of 17-4 stainless steel with a black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance. It features a knurled end that makes changing chokes in the field quick and easy. The extended ported design helps reduce felt recoil and seperates the wad from the shot column to put more pellets on target.
- Knurled end that makes installation and removal easy
- Available in a 2-pack with the extended range version
- Good for decoying shots inside 35 yards
- Extended ported choke reduces felt recoil and puts more pellets on target
- Constructed out of hugh quality stainless steel
Last update on 2020-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API