- Carlson's 11607 cremator choke tube
- Non-ported Benelli crio/crio plus LR
- Manufactured in United States
Waterfowl won’t know what hit them. Carlson’s Cremator Choke Tube features Triple Shot Technology (TST) and is available in close, mid-range, and long-range constrictions. The Cremator choke features three studded rings that gradually restrict the shot column for increased pattern density at longer ranges. This design also reduces shot deformation and flyer pellets.
The Cremator Choke is designed to be used with all shot types and speeds, no matter the constriction. The extended tube offers a 25% increase in the parallel section which translates to tighter patterns and even pellet distribution. It’s made of stainless steel with a durable black oxide coating.
- Available in Close Range (.717), Mid-Range (.707), and Long Range (.697)
- Triple shot technologies three studded rings gradually constrict the shot column leading to better patterns
- 25% longer parallel section for tighter patterns
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and black oxide coating
- Grooved for easy installation and removal
Last update on 2020-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API