- Package length: 3.1 cm
- Package width: 9.3 cm
- Package height: 19.7 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
Tungsten Super Shot (TSS) is the densest shot that is available for turkeys. It weighs in at 18g/cc. Lead is around 11g/cc and steel is 7.8g/cc for comparison. Carlson’s has developed the TSS Turkey Choke for turkey hunters who want to take advantage of best ammo on the market.
The TSS Choke Tube is available for the following models:
- Benelli Crio Plus Carlson’s TSS Turkey Choke Tubes
- Beretta Benelli Mobil Carlson’s TSS Turkey Choke Tubes
- Browning Invector DS Carlson’s TSS Turkey Choke Tubes
- Browning Invector Plus Carlson’s TSS Turkey Choke Tubes
- Mossberg M835/M935 Carlson’s TSS Turkey Choke Tubes
- Remington Carlson’s TSS Turkey Choke Tubes
- Winchester Carlson’s TSS Turkey Choke Tubes
The Carlson’s TSS Choke Tube is designed specifically for the new Federal Premium Heavyweight TSS ammunition. With very few TSS ammo options being manufactured, it’s nice to know that these two paired up to design something that works. TSS packs a punch in small pellet sizes due to it’s density. This makes 7s, 8s, and even 9-shot viable turkey shot sizes. This maximizes the amount of pellets in the load and it’s not unheard of to put 90% or more in a 10-inch circle at 40 yards.
Last update on 2020-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API