Choke tube wrenches make installing and removing choke tubes extremely easy. Being able to quickly and easily remove your choke tubes, even while in the duck blind, is the reason for always having a trusty choke wrench nearby.
The Browning choke tube wrench is designed to work with both invector and invector plus choke tubes. The wrench inserts into the choke and catches the invector grooves. The stainless steel bar is then used to twist the choke for removal.
- Products designed in the USA with quality materials
- High tensile and durability with all browning gear
- Whether you're an avid outdoors man or recreational, good for all people
The Beretta choke tube wrench is designed to work only with Beretta choke tubes. It features a brass thread chaser for extra grip.
The Carlson’s Sporting Clay’s Speed Wrench works with any 12 gauge shotgun fitted with a removable choke. By inserting the wrench into the choke and turning the knob, the inside expands to form a tight grip on the inside of the choke wall. The speed lever can then be activated for a quick removal. Installation is just as quick and easy.
- Allows you to Remove and insert chokes in just seconds
- Easy to operate using only your index finger and thumb
- Works great in the field, on your bench, or in any situation when you need to get your choke tubes out quickly
- Has Lifetime Warranty
Last update on 2019-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API