- Same constriction as the classic Long Range
- This design ensures quicker release of gas that will result in reduced pressure and recoil that effectively separates the wad faster and produces an even more symmetric shot pattern
- Tubes have been coated with a bronze titanium blend to better withstand heat and corrosion
- WARNING: This tube is not to be used with slug ammunition, or ammunition that contains a wad/shot cup design as "flight control" or "in flight separation." For best results, Ballistic Performance LLC, recommends ammunition velocities below 1550fps.
A classic ported premium choke tube. The Patternmaster Classic Choke Tube is one of the most popular waterfowl chokes currently available. It’s constructed out of high quality Carpenter Custom 630 17-4ph stainless steel for added durability and corrosion resistance. It’s available for just about every shotgun model and choke system.
Patternmaster Classic chokes feature a studded ring inside that helps slow down the wad for a millisecond to create separation between it and the shot column. This reduces the shot string length and ensures that more pellets will hit a moving target all at once. Pattern master classic chokes are available in Short Range (IC), Long Range (Modified), and Extended Range (Full).
- Premium stainless steel construction for durability
- Stud rings slow down the wad and create a shorter shot string (more pellets on target)
- Available in Short Range (IC), Long Range (Modified), and Extended Range (Full)
- Ported and non-ported versions
- Ammunition below 1550 fps proven to pattern best
- Can be used with steel, lead, and tungsten shot
Last update on 2020-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API