- The Code Black Duck is arguably the world’s most versatile tube.
- Imagine a single tube that will get it done in everything from the Arkansas timber, Eastern Shore Geese, all the way Georgia Dove Field and still hold its own on a Missouri Longbeard.
- The Code Black Duck’s versatility is not only in its patented design, but in its construction. Our patented stud ring design shortens the shot string immensely...so when you hit your quarry, you hit ‘em with the entire load at once.
- Expect a tighter pattern similar to a “Full” when shooting 2 ¾”-3” shells and “Improved Modified” with 3 ½” shells. Effective distances vary from load and pellet size...but experienced hands should expect clean kills at distances most would consider lucky.
- Crafted from American made, titanium infused 17-4 aircraft quality stainless-steel and are heat treated to the optimum level for best performance. If you’re like most of us and are looking for simple but effective the Code Black Duck is the tube for you.
A classic ported premium choke tube. The Patternmaster Classic Choke Tube is one of the most popular waterfowl chokes currently available. It’s constructed out of high quality Carpenter Custom 630 17-4ph stainless steel for added durability and corrosion resistance. It’s available for just about every shotgun model and choke system.
Patternmaster Classic chokes feature a studded ring inside that helps slow down the wad for a millisecond to create separation between it and the shot column. This reduces the shot string length and ensures that more pellets will hit a moving target all at once. Pattern master classic chokes are available in Short Range (IC), Long Range (Modified), and Extended Range (Full).
- Premium stainless steel construction for durability
- Stud rings slow down the wad and create a shorter shot string (more pellets on target)
- Available in Short Range (Improved Cylinder), Long Range (Modified), and Extended Range (Full)
- Ported and non-ported versions
- Ammunition below 1550 fps proven to pattern best
- Can be used with steel, lead, and tungsten shot
Last update on 2020-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API