- Patternmaster's Code Black Goose tubes will extend out the end of your barrel 1 1/2 inches and has an effective range out to 70 yards.
- The difference between the Patternmaster Code Black Duck and Patternmaster Code Black Goose is the length the tube sticks out the barrel. (Duck=1" vs. Goose=1 ½") The added length is to accommodate a 3 ½" shell and still achieve a Full pattern.
- You will see a pattern similar to a “Full” constriction choke on paper, but because of the patented "stud ring" inside the tube, there is a much shorter shot string.
- This shorter shot string will allow more shot on target all at once, so your down range energy is sure to kill instead of cripple.
- All Patternmaster Code Black tubes are crafted of American made, titanium infused 17-4ph stainless steel and are heat treated to the optimum level for best performance.
Ducks don’t stand a chance. The Patternmaster Code Black Duck Choke extends past the barrel by 1-inch and is capable of delivering tight patterns out to 60 yards. Code Black Duck chokes have a constriction close to full choke and deliver consistent patterns at long ranges.
The stud ring inside the choke slows down the wad for a millisecond to allow for shot column separation. This creates a shorter shot string that delivers more pellets on fast moving targets at long distances. The Code Black Choke can be used with all types of non-toxic loads including steel and tungsten as well as lead shot.
- Non-Reflective Bronze titanium coating
- Made out of Carpenter Custom 630 17-4ph stainless steel
- Provides shorter shot string and dense patterns out to 60 yards
- Performs best with loads less than 1550fps
- Can be used with all shot types, lead, steel, tungsten
Best ammo for Patternmaster code black choke tubes?
Try Kent Fast Steel 1 3/8 oz. #3’s or #4’s at 1500fps. Click here to see them at Cabelas.
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API