- Effective range out to 60 yards
- Not for use with ammunition containing flight control wad or slug ammunition
- Non-Reflective Bronze titanium coating and are ported
- Made of Carpenter Custom 630 (aircraft quality) 17-4ph stainless steel
- 70% shot string reduction
Ducks don’t stand a chance. The Patternmaster Code Black Duck Choke extends past the barrel by 1-inch and is capable of delivering tight patterns out to 60 yards. Code Black Duck chokes have a constriction close to full choke and deliver consistent patterns at long ranges.
The stud ring inside the choke slows down the wad for a millisecond to allow for shot column separation. This creates a shorter shot string that delivers more pellets on fast moving targets at long distances. The Code Black Choke can be used with all types of non-toxic loads including steel and tungsten as well as lead shot.
- Non-Reflective Bronze titanium coating
- Made out of Carpenter Custom 630 17-4ph stainless steel
- Provides shorter shot string and dense patterns out to 60 yards
- Performs best with loads less than 1550fps
- Can be used with all shot types, lead, steel, tungsten
Last update on 2019-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API